sometime I run into these unsync issues too...what do I do to prevent this and also guarantee a smoother playback of the video:
- Separate Video and Audio. Make sure that you delete the audio from of the muxed clip.
- Place the files for example: Video Layer 1 / Audio Layer 2 like mentioned before.
- Set the video- and the audioclip to timeline playback.
- Higher the audio buffer inside the preferences to the next possible value.
- Trigger the column with your video audio clip package.
If you still recognize this issue...play around with the Sample rate and the buffer size till you reach your goal.
w10 || Schenker U506 || lemur || kp3 || pulse || leap motion || magewell capture dongle