DXV files wont play

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
stoopkidyo
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

DXV files wont play

Post by stoopkidyo »

Hello!
The title pretty much says it all; my DXV converted .mov files wont open/play.
I have the codec installed and it works (I think) because I was able to use MediaEncoder (adobe) to convert my original .mov files into a DXV version. When I try to play the file in Resolume it won't load. When I go to the folder with the DXV versions, I open them an get an error 0xc00d5212. Not sure what the issue is..these files work fine on my other machines. I am running windows 10 on an alienware 15 (from dell).
Thanks.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: DXV files wont play

Post by Joris »

We'd love to see one of these problematic files. Can you send one to mail@resolume.com? Please and thank you!

(V)iSTRFiNGA
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by (V)iSTRFiNGA »

My problem is I CAN render out from after effects OR convert with alley, and it DOES play in resolume, BUT it wont play in windows. I have installed quicktime, vlc, hevc, tried everything. Alienware r17. Pulling my hair out.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

(V)iSTRFiNGA wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 03:10 My problem is I CAN render out from after effects OR convert with alley, and it DOES play in resolume, BUT it wont play in windows. I have installed quicktime, vlc, hevc, tried everything. Alienware r17. Pulling my hair out.
Have you tried Alley?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu