computer crashes in 1.5 and 2.0

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
r1
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

computer crashes in 1.5 and 2.0

Post by r1 »

intel pentium 4 2.6 ghz
ati mobility radeon 9000
512 mb memory

since two weeks my lovely computer crashes after 5 or 10 minutes using resolume 1.5 or 2.0. This only happens when I use dual monitors. It does not happen with other applications.
I rebooted my entire system, without results.
It happens randomly. Video stops and after a few seconds the computer turns off.

could sombody help me? please!!!
R1:(

j3man
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by j3man »

ive had that problem occuring quite alot aswell. its always seems to be alright with 1.5 tho. its been ok recently, not sure if its todo with the process/output resolution. i have mine at 400x600 + output at 800x600 and this seems to be stable

levon
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by levon »

have you updated your drivers????? some people were having some problems with radeons crashing with the most current drivers.

r1
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by r1 »

I have updated my driver indeed, but after that did not work, I've rebooted my system and I'm now I use my old one. but that didn't make any difference

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

use ATI drivers which are about 1 year old!

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i have a brand new laptop with the most up to date specs pretty much

3.6 ghz pentium 4 hyper threaded preocessor
1024mb RAM
ATI Radeon 9600
Resolume 2.0

I'm having trouble importing clips, generally Resolume crashes and occasionally it causes a major system error...
this is by far my favourite VJing program, any ideas on a fix or what i'm doing wrong??
any help is hugely appreciated :-)

VJ555
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by VJ555 »

Originally posted by r1
intel pentium 4 2.6 ghz
ati mobility radeon 9000
512 mb memory

since two weeks my lovely computer crashes after 5 or 10 minutes using resolume 1.5 or 2.0. This only happens when I use dual monitors. It does not happen with other applications.
I rebooted my entire system, without results.
It happens randomly. Video stops and after a few seconds the computer turns off.

could sombody help me? please!!!
R1:(
Do you use S Video out...? I used to, and had constant freezes, more with Arkoas i must admit, but also Reso. I then changed and now use a convertor to take the s video to a composite signal and no more problems (Other than the new ones involved with 2.1....! )