Pixel mapping issues

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Mish
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Pixel mapping issues

Post by Mish »

Hi,

I followed the manual page to set up pixel control and I am running into difficulties.

1) currently I cannot output anything to the pixel tape. I set up my lumiverse, a 150 lengthy pixel tape, I assigned it to the composition window and see the levels output in dmx output.

2) then I went to preferences to assign the lumiverse to an artnet address. My pixel controller starts on universe 41 which I believe is Artnet 2:8 or something similar. I press refresh devices and it should be good to go.

But nothing happens. No response. From the same computer in Eos lighting software I can speak to the artnet interface so I do not believe it's a connection problem

One thing of note is that under preferences - dmx output I get no option for artnet to broadcast, unicast, etc. The option isn't there at all. I think the ultimate problem is that resolume isn't actually outputting artnet.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Pixel mapping issues

Post by Joris »

First thing you'll want to do is update to the latest version

SystemD
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by SystemD »

I have the same project, and it works.
See this topic : viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13885
And my blog : http://divisionpixel.com/configurer-ser ... e-arena-5/

drazkers
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by drazkers »

Are you sure you clicked output and not input?

If your on the latest version and don't see broadcast or unicast options you clicked input.

I did the same thing this week!