Displaying Web Content with Resolume / Windows - SOLVED!!!

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
pfelberg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: Displaying Web Content with Resolume / Windows - SOLVED!!!

Post by pfelberg »

leadedge wrote:Hopefully I can chime in to help with this. I wrote the Awesomium Spout sender, but had problems and didn't go any further with it. Since then several people have contacted me by email and have used NDI/Spout with positive results. The NDI "Scan Converter" successfuly captures a browser window including anything from Youtube or ShaderToy for example. Then "NDI to Spout" or the freeframe dll will get it into Resolume. The same applies to any other application the the Scan Converter will pick up. Unfortunately this does not include OpenGL windows but for most cases it works well. If anybody uses this method successfully, reports back here would help others.
Awesomium is back and now it is called Ultralight.
https://ultralig.ht/

Any chance you make it back working?

leadedge
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Displaying Web Content with Resolume / Windows - SOLVED!!!

Post by leadedge »

Looks good. There is a browser sample project that builds straight away with Visual Studio 2015. Unfortunately for me to make it work I have to install a few things and I don't want to risk messing up the compiler environment just to have a look. Maybe some kind person with Windows 10 and Visual Studio 15 can build the sample.