Click&Drag broken?

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Teriander
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Click&Drag broken?

Post by Teriander »

Has anyone had a problem when trying to click drag or just holding down the left mouse button? For example: Adjusting the frame rate, when you click and hold the mouse lets go prematurely... Like you start to drag the frame rate higher but it stop in one sec, and you have to click it again to move it more. Same with trying to scratch or even get the drop down menu to stay when you click on the Drive letter C:[]

It does this often and I usually have to restart the computer. I try testing on a second computer by downloading the trial version and it does the samething there. I have noticed this since version 2.0 and its still there.. Anyone know why?

gpvillamil
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by gpvillamil »

Yes, I have noticed this, in the same situation you point out. Trying to drag a controller, it's like the mouse button releases prematurely.

Sense
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Sense »

If you watch it somewhat closer, you see it stops responding when you leave the 'slider area' with your mouse. If you keep it within the slider it works just fine, but this is quite hard and in live situations even harder. I think the hotspots schould be re-defined.

Cheers,

Niels / Sense-studios.com

Teriander

Post by Teriander »

Actually Sense, when it does happen.. Its not because of the mouse leaving the 'slider area'. In fact it can happen before I even move the mouse. I can just click on the slider and hold my mouse there for a few secs, and it has already released the mouse before I do anything... Sometimes I can click on the C:[] and it will drop down the list of other drives, and QUICKLY retract the list before I make a selection...

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The problem above, where clicking and then menu quickly retracts, i've had this also, but it seems to cure itself after a reboot. I always test for this when i first start resolume, and if it doesn't do it right away upon starting, it generally won't at all. If it does, I reboot. (sometimes restarting resolume alone will cure this.)

mfo
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by mfo »

the same with me.
but i've had to reboot only resolume, not the whole system yet.

Teriander

Post by Teriander »

Any Resolume techs have any feedback on this issue? Is it a work-in-progress? Are you aware? Do you need any more information about this issue? I thought version 2.1 was going to have a fix, then 2.2, and still nothing.... If you need system specs I use:

Machine 1. (notebook)
WinXP Pro
Dual 3.2 Ghz
1024 ddr2 ram
Geforce 6800 Go (256 ddr3 ram)
80gig harddrive

Machine 2. (PC)
WinXP Pro
2.8ghz
1024 ddr2 ram
Geforce 6800 (128 ram)
120gig harddrive