Cue and... GO!

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
DayVeeJay
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Cue and... GO!

Post by DayVeeJay »

I have all of the transition fade times linked to a single midi fader. It's been useful for those times when I need to trigger off multiple clips at the next break but can't click more than one clip at a time. The only problem is that it's only useful for firing off two, maybe three clips if you're lucky. I'd love to see the option to set fade time to infinity. This would let us select all the clips we'd and when ready, just pull the fader to transition to them.

I could see this causing some confusion and emails asking, "Why cant I play anything?" Perhaps an enable/disable option in preferences would be best.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Cue and... GO!

Post by Zoltán »

A few things that came to my mind and could work for your style
- using beat snap clip triggers
- assuming you'll be using Resolume 6: duplicating your layers and using faderstart for the layers, you can enable fader start on the layer level
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

You can select all the clips you want to trigger via their thumbnail and then hit Enter to trigger them all at the same time.

phpBB [video]

Note that this feature is not implemented on 6 yet. Works like a charm on 4 and 5.

DayVeeJay
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by DayVeeJay »

That's awesome! Thanks Joris!