How to select an active FX slot from keyboard?

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
gpvillamil
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

How to select an active FX slot from keyboard?

Post by gpvillamil »

I know that you can select an active layer slot with F1, F2, F3 - but how do you select an active FX slot?

I have assigned keyboard shortcuts to some effects, and would like to be able to quickly activate them into 3 FX slots.

Sense
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Sense »

Not possible at this point in time. keyboard / midi mapping should be included ;)

nz / Sense

[I stand corrected :)]

[Edited on 25-4-2005 by Sense]

pieroc
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by pieroc »

Very easy, if i correctly understanded your question. Just go to preferences/keyboard mapping and assign a keyboard shortcut respectively to "Activate FX slot 1 ... 2 ... 3". I assigned them to f4 f5 and f6... so, if i press f5 and then U (assigned to Gaussian Blur efx) i'll get the gaussian blur efx activated in global effects slot 2.
One thing i feel is missing is the possibility to do the same with channel effects .. in other words, how can i assign an efx via keyboard shortcut to a channel slot?

sblurg
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by sblurg »

that's cool pieroc,thx

gpvillamil
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by gpvillamil »

Originally posted by pieroc
Very easy, if i correctly understanded your question. Just go to preferences/keyboard mapping and assign a keyboard shortcut respectively to "Activate FX slot 1 ... 2 ... 3". I assigned them to f4 f5 and f6... so, if i press f5 and then U (assigned to Gaussian Blur efx) i'll get the gaussian blur efx activated in global effects slot 2.
One thing i feel is missing is the possibility to do the same with channel effects .. in other words, how can i assign an efx via keyboard shortcut to a channel slot?
Exactly what I needed to know. Thanks!