apc 40 mk2 Midi session button

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
cash4626
Is taking Resolume on a second date

apc 40 mk2 Midi session button

Post by cash4626 »

Hey guys, first let me say thank you Resolume 6 is amazing, my question is regarding the apc40 mk2 session button and what it is default mapped to in midi....I feel like I have my own little red button on my desk cuz when I push it it sends resolume into a crazy fit and I cant get it back to normal without reopening resolume? (i am using the resolume default apc shortcut map)

Daniel
Team Resolume

Re: apc 40 mk2 Midi session button

Post by Daniel »

Hey Cash,

I just checked it and it is indeed a strange behaviour. It seems when you press it; clips go 10x as fast (master speed) - but at the same time; You put Master Transport Control on Random (throughout the whole comp your clips will play on Random). On top of that is also puts it on Random Auto-Pilot on the first layer.

Not really a good showcase...

For now; I would remove it OR ignore it.

I'll create a ticket to remove or change this.

cash4626

Post by cash4626 »

hey Daniel I have another issue, when I placed a colorize effect on layer one and layer two then maped the top two left buttons to the opacity's and the two first knobs above them to the hue,when I map the second colorize it takes over both the colorizes..i find I can delete the map that loads on the second effect when I put it in and it works but If I try to do it to three layers it stops working on the first two? personally I would like a colorize on eight layers with a on off button below the knobs on the top is this possible or am I missing something?

Daniel
Team Resolume

Post by Daniel »

You probably have Selected Layer active instead of "This Layer" or "By Position"
https://resolume.com/support/en/midi-sh ... cut-target

cash4626

Post by cash4626 »

I most definitely did :lol: , thanks