clips stopping at end and not looping

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
funkcutter
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

clips stopping at end and not looping

Post by funkcutter »

Dell inspiron 9300
intel pentium M
1.73GHz 1.0GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GO 6800
original material made on premier as avi
o/s windows 2000 pro on editing computer / XP on laptop playing resolume

as a lappy newbie....
the original avis i used were imperfect in terms of terrible interlacing problems, but played very smoothly in speed and no jerkiness and looped successfully

now i have exported files in the correct codec - whoopee - morgan mjpeg so they look clean, but some of them will not loop and just stop until i drag cursor back to beginning. also slow, where as any amount of layering and effects with the messy old versions did not affect speed adversely at all.

i also cannot get the camera input to work. is this a feature of the demo version?

thanx

[Edited on 30-4-2005 by funkcutter]

VJair
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by VJair »

easy now fc.
camera otion should still work in the demo version,does it show up in resolume as an option ?
as for not looping,which playback option have u chosen - play once or looped playback?

mrwasp

Post by mrwasp »

but some of them will not loop and just stop until i drag cursor back to beginning.
I've got the same problem on my laptop (not on my desktop pc) The clip doesn't loop even the loop button is selected. When the slider is used to shorted the clip a bit, it loops for a while but might still freeze after a while ...

Any help?