OSC - Feedback problems

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: OSC - Feedback problems

Post by Zoltán »

The OSC presets are recalled on composition load, so make sure you have the OSC output all preset active when you save your compositions.

Looks like the layer names are not sent out when they are at the default value in a composition,
and similarly the empty names are also not sent out for empty slots, and it is a bit inconsistent for source clips.
We have a ticket for the values we'd like to send out, I've added these for enhancements to it.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

cvanhoose
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: OSC - Feedback problems

Post by cvanhoose »

Zoltán wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 09:11 The OSC presets are recalled on composition load, so make sure you have the OSC output all preset active when you save your compositions.

Looks like the layer names are not sent out when they are at the default value in a composition,
and similarly the empty names are also not sent out for empty slots, and it is a bit inconsistent for source clips.
We have a ticket for the values we'd like to send out, I've added these for enhancements to it.
Thanks for looking into this. Were you able to get the name to stick to TouchOSC after you closed the editor in R6?
In the video below, on Layer 5, you can see the names are sent only when I am in edit mode on R6. When I click in the address field and hit enter, the names are sent to TouchOSC and populated on the clip. But when I exit the 'edit mode' in R6 the names go to a numeric value of '1'. If I then trigger a clip, the value changes to '3' for that clip.
Did you experience the same result?
https://youtu.be/bN_cqtK6cUU