Lost midi mapping presets

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
cvanhoose
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Lost midi mapping presets

Post by cvanhoose »

Today I lost my midi mapping presets on an installation I configured. I deleted the midi.xml file hoping they would repopulate but no success. I can find the files in the presets folder, any ideas on how to load them?
Thanks in advance.

shudder_inc
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: Lost midi mapping presets

Post by shudder_inc »

When you enter midi mapping mode, the Shortcuts tab has a pull down menu that will let you select saved Preset files. I believe that's what you're looking for.

cvanhoose

Post by cvanhoose »

shudder_inc wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 04:17 When you enter midi mapping mode, the Shortcuts tab has a pull down menu that will let you select saved Preset files. I believe that's what you're looking for.
All of my presets from that menu have disappeared. I can see the saved xml files in the presets folder under documents, but have no way of loading them.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Is this happening for newly created presets too, or only the old ones?

Could you zip and send us the Documents/Resolume Arena 6 folder to mail@resolume.com?
Thanks!
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

cvanhoose

Post by cvanhoose »

Zoltán wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 16:49 Is this happening for newly created presets too, or only the old ones?

Could you zip and send us the Documents/Resolume Arena 6 folder to mail@resolume.com?
Thanks!
All of the presets are not visible in the drop down menu, even the ones that come default - Korg nano,etc. I can create new ones but not load the previous saved presets.
it may be a week before I can get back to the site so I can send the documents folder.

cvanhoose

Post by cvanhoose »

Is there a way to reset the interface so that it will relocate the files?before I left, I tried to delete the midi.xml file with no success.