How to setup Resolume clips to autopilot trigger in time with music from iTunes on the one computer

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
shane west
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

How to setup Resolume clips to autopilot trigger in time with music from iTunes on the one computer

Post by shane west »

Hello , can someone please help , I have resolume Avenue latest version on my December 2018 MacBook Pro . Is there any setting for setting up clips /Colums/layers etc that can trigger my videos in resolume in time to the music that is playing from iTunes or ableton on the same laptop ? Thankyou if you can please help me get this up and running !! Kind regards Shane , Australia

drazkers
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: How to setup Resolume clips to autopilot trigger in time with music from iTunes on the one computer

Post by drazkers »

no. Not i've ever heard of. Never heard of itunes sending out data that can trigger resolume.

shane west
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: How to setup Resolume clips to autopilot trigger in time with music from iTunes on the one computer

Post by shane west »

Ok well I worked out a workaround for anyone that needs help to do that : setup tap tempo on a midi button on my apc mini and midi map all clips in resolume to buttons on the apc button matrix then tap to tempo of any song played from iTunes (make sure all videos are preprogrammed to around 8 bar llength and set speed to any tempo that you pre tap out ) and also set autopilot for each video to what setting you like ( play next , play random ) then when your iTunes music plays you can jam videos to any tempo you tap out on the apc and using resync button and tap tempo button you can autopilot and live play your videos together to any tempo of any music thanks resolume hope this helps anyone that wants to do that kind of thing :)