'Lines' Source not functioning properly... HALP!

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
steezlebeads
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

'Lines' Source not functioning properly... HALP!

Post by steezlebeads »

Hi all,

Running Arena 5 on a 2017 MBP.

I'm preparing for a gig on Saturday and was editing some clips when all of a sudden, the Lines source that resolume provides stopped working. As you can see in the attached screen shot, the thumbnail for the Lines source is blank. The output is also blank.

Other odd behavior happens when I switch between decks. As the new deck's content is loaded, the Lines clip rapidly flashes and stutters. Once the deck is completely loaded, the output goes back to blank.

I've tried loading up new instances of Lines and looked at all the other instances of Lines I already had in other decks. They are ALL nonfunctional. Is there perhaps someway to check to make sure the source file for Lines is functional? Or a way I can re-upload the source or something like that?

In dire need of help. Thanks in advance. Let me know if I can do anything else for you!

Edit: I checked the logs and it says Lines.bundle is loaded and the file exists in the proper location. I have no idea what is going wrong here. I've tried making new comps from scratch and restarting the computer, but the issue prevails.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 6.14.55 PM.png

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: 'Lines' Source not functioning properly... HALP!

Post by Zoltán »

Does this also happen in a new composition with a lines source?

Do you use any third party effects?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu