Midi or Keyboard shortcuts for Cue Points

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
dhiemer
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Midi or Keyboard shortcuts for Cue Points

Post by dhiemer »

Hello,

I am having an issue where I want to use cue points on a handful of clips. Whenever I trigger the cue points on a clip with no cue points set, it sets the cue points rather than just not trigger since no cue point is assigned. This is causing difficulties because Resolume is setting undesireable cue points and causes issues in clips that shouldnt have cue points. The left (smaller) cue button should set the cue and the large button should trigger, not set, cue points. Is there anyway to work around this?

Also a second question. I would like to be able to trigger cue points no matter what the active layer or select clip is currently. How do I set that or is there a work around? Thanks in advance!

dhiemer
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Midi or Keyboard shortcuts for Cue Points

Post by dhiemer »

Pretty much what I am asking about here is how do I map a midi key to trigger a cue and not set it. This seems like a bug to me. The small left cue button should set, the right larger button triggers but this is not the case.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Midi or Keyboard shortcuts for Cue Points

Post by Zoltán »

If the cue point is not set, the CueTrigger button will set the point, then you can use the same button to trigger the cue.

If you'd like to trigger a cue point from a different clip, you can use either This Clip or, By position target for the shortcut.
https://resolume.com/support/en/midi-sh ... cut-target
Of course this way, you'll need to create shortcuts separately for each clip.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu