Resolume 6 Arena crash / output and advanced output

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
specVJworx
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Resolume 6 Arena crash / output and advanced output

Post by specVJworx »

Hey!

I've got an issue what I can't solve.

I've build a desktop machine ASUS ROG strix B360-i / i7-8700 / Geforce Nvidia 2070 RTX / 16gb ram / samsung evo 860

Everything is up to date (Win10, Resolume arena 6.1.3 registered, Resolume 7.0.2 demo, nvidia latest driver)

So when i finished with the installation I just wanna try out the resolume but if I choose a secondary output to activate it the resolume will crash. Doesn't matter I tried in advanced and from menu always the same results. The best part of this the Resolume 7 will doing a same issue. What is missed?

Thanks for your help.

Your sincelery,
Tom

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Resolume 6 Arena crash / output and advanced output

Post by Zoltán »

Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

specVJworx

Post by specVJworx »

Dear Zoltan!

Thanks I'll check! But I'm afraid about something else, because I didn't remember any sonic suite install and this a desktop pc with a gaming board. Sadly I couldn't check it just after Bmylake festival, but thanks very much for your answer.

I'll update as soon as possible!

Cheers

specVJworx

Post by specVJworx »

Hi Zoltan and everybody Who is interested!

Unfortunatly just today had a chance to checking this issue.

So first I've checked for ASUS's Sonic Studio because I didn't install it. But! Microsoft did it so I've deleted every Sonic Studio App install and it solving every issue what I had...

Thank You so much! My miniITX solution will testing this weekend with 2 outputs. I'll updating this post soon!

Cheers!

bbop1229

Post by bbop1229 »

Wow thank you so much for your help holy solved my problem as well!!! Put it this way this post helped me right now so much that I actually had to create an account for this forum just to say thank you!!!

specVJworx

Post by specVJworx »

bbop1229 wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 02:43 Wow thank you so much for your help holy solved my problem as well!!! Put it this way this post helped me right now so much that I actually had to create an account for this forum just to say thank you!!!
Hey!

Hahaha! You're a great guy, thanks for the post following and this very kind one of reply. You made my day! ;)

Good to know if somehow I can help with my problems or problem solves. Best Regards!

After all I belong to You guys with the machine test. I'll make it I promise. This weekend I'll do it. By the way of introduction have to tell you the series of 20xx of NVIDIA cards are monsters one by one.

soon!!!