2 questions epiphan av.io sdi device and ndi audio source

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
bandaide
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

2 questions epiphan av.io sdi device and ndi audio source

Post by bandaide »

so i have this device and the performance was bad it is usb3 a black magic mini recorder worked well till it dropped the connection! I prefer to use mine any ideas to improve was very bad result with test monitors very choppy but smooth without them connected all this im testing in basement with demo versions till i am positive will work live.Any chance to add to native support? Second ndi works well cant for the life of me acquire the sound as well inside resolume as an ndi audio source is it an ndi thing ie ndi virual input dont want always have the sound from prefs audio input want it to be available as an input any thoughts thank you resolume staff and community

bandaide
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: 2 questions epiphan av.io sdi device and ndi audio source

Post by bandaide »

update on the capture device works better now there was a firmware update capturing a laptop no sdi camera in my house lol If i test with vmix i van acquire laptop audio as well but not in resolume being a server if i need a powerpoint capture that has an embedded video in it i wont be able to use the audio from it which really should be added!so the soundman doesnt end up with 6 sources of audio from me just 1

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: 2 questions epiphan av.io sdi device and ndi audio source

Post by Zoltán »

Audio input to the composition via capture cards or NDI is not supported currently in Resolume.
We have a ticket for these in the features bucket ;)
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu