Virtual DJ Spout Sender

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
DjFlextcy
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Virtual DJ Spout Sender

Post by DjFlextcy »

I am trying to send video from virtual Dj 2020 to Resolume Arena 7 by use of the spout sender. When I do I can see it in the preview window of Resolume but it looks like it is transparent with the checker board on it. There is no output in the output window. It’s jus a black screen. I can send the signal from Resolume to virtual Dj and output the video that way but when I try to send it into Resolume it will show up in the preview window but I can’t ever get it to output to my monitors. Any ideas on how to fix this issue?

subpixel
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Virtual DJ Spout Sender

Post by subpixel »

Screenshots?

Is it possible that the Virtual DJ source is transparent? Have you tried disabling the Alpha channel (deselect the A from the RGBA switches at the top right of the Spout Sender panel)?

-subpixel

DjFlextcy

Post by DjFlextcy »

It was a problem with the 32 bit plugin. After downloading and installing the 64bit plugin the sender is working now in virtual and resolume. Thanks for your help!

InfamousVJ

Post by InfamousVJ »

DjFlextcy wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 06:53 It was a problem with the 32 bit plugin. After downloading and installing the 64bit plugin the sender is working now in virtual and resolume. Thanks for your help!
Do you happen to have the .dll file for the 64bit version? I downloaded the file from GitHub and says 32 and 64 but no file to put in the video effect folder. I just need sender so I can send into Resolume.

I'm using Res7 & VDJ 2020