These are our current steps to reproduce:
1. create a new composition, drop Video and AV footages to layers 1,2 and 3.
Make some DXV HQ, aplha and non alpha. The video below shows a DXV HQ non alpha flickering.
2. Open ASS, create a new preset and set to an external screen.
3. play all footages once, then disconnect all but one layer, keep a Video only clip playing.
4. leave Resolume running for hours or better a day or more.
5. launch an V or AV clip in a layer that hasn't been played a long time.
6. if the issue doesn't show yet, open ASS or preferences.
I'm trying to narrow this down to see which one of these steps is causing it, but since each test takes a couple of hours this will take me a looong time. If any of you could help me run some tests that would be much appreciated
Please test (or let me know if you already tested) if the issue still persist when making the following changes to the steps to reproduce:
a) What if only DXV HQNA is used (no audio content)
b) What if only DXV NQNA is used (no audio, no DXV HQ)
c) What if the output menu is used to output rather than the AdvancedScreenSetup
d) What if there's no external output at all
e) What if i didn't trigger the other clips before i started to run the test
I'm going to test with dxv nq, no audio, no external output.
Thanks in advance