Autopilot stops when switching decks

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
jrxc
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Autopilot stops when switching decks

Post by jrxc »

I'm using the latest version of Arena and when I switch decks, Autopilot does not move to the next clip. Here is a video.

phpBB [video]

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Autopilot stops when switching decks

Post by Zoltán »

I don't see any clips in your deck2 ;)
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

jrxc

Post by jrxc »

I added a clip to Deck 2. I clicked on a clip on Deck 1 and Autopilot worked correctly. I then switched to Deck 2. The clip on Deck 2 was triggered by Autopilot. I would think this is undesirable for most. I just want the clips on Layer 1 of Deck 1 to loop.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

I just want the clips on Layer 1 of Deck 1 to loop.
You can then either make the clips in deck 1 persistent, or just stay on deck 1. ;)
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

jrxc

Post by jrxc »

Got it. Yep those both work. Not the best for what I like to do though. What I like to do is have some images and/or videos looping before the show starts. It would be nice to be able to edit some things in Deck 2/3 while Deck 1 is just doing the pre-show loop.

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by He2neg »

jrxc wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 19:42 Got it. Yep those both work. Not the best for what I like to do though. What I like to do is have some images and/or videos looping before the show starts. It would be nice to be able to edit some things in Deck 2/3 while Deck 1 is just doing the pre-show loop.
For that case it would be the best you get the "loop" into 1 clip and let this play... But i know that its sometime not possible
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~