Msi Lapto gl62m problem ''flickering''

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
alexmax
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Msi Lapto gl62m problem ''flickering''

Post by alexmax »

good to all guys, I am currently using the resolution of resolume 6.0.7, but I have recent problems
A few weeks ago I have the bad experience that I use 2 1024x768 projectors (both), when there will be the advance ouput my 2 projectors begin to make this `` flicker '' very strange
(it's like I had a strober)
It also happens to me on occasion when I want to move from one video to another, as if the resolution is locked for a few milliseconds and that makes the image of my projectors make the `` blink ''
I already tried many things like:
uninstall and install the resolume
update them driver of my video card
have all the parameters of Nvida on my 1050 video card. and at maximum performance (not Quality)

I deliver the specifications of my lapton
msi gl62m
evo ssd pro 500 gb
1st HDD
1050 gtx
me 2 optoma x600 1024x768 projector (i use HDMI and minipisplay port outp)
phpBB [video]

Grimm90
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Msi Lapto gl62m problem ''flickering''

Post by Grimm90 »

Do you use any extra effects or plugins ? If so try removing them all & adding them one by one , i had similar issues created by bad effects (them evil spirit ffgl)

alexmax

Post by alexmax »

Grimm90 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 23:12 Do you use any extra effects or plugins ? If so try removing them all & adding them one by one , i had similar issues created by bad effects (them evil spirit ffgl)
I will look at it tomorrow at the disco, but do you mean delete all the plugins that are in the Documents folder? Resolume ,, and try?

Grimm90
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by Grimm90 »

Jup exactly , go to my documents / resolume arena / extra effects = remove all the effects you got separate from Resolume (or if you installed them somewhere else). Make a copy of the folder somewhere as a backup.

Leave all your other folders there like presets and such.

Restart Resolume , all extra effects & sources should be gone now, see if the problem starts again. If not , close resolume , add 1 effect , try to trigger the problem, if good add a next one and so on

alexmax

Post by alexmax »

Grimm90 wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:03 Jup exactly , go to my documents / resolume arena / extra effects = remove all the effects you got separate from Resolume (or if you installed them somewhere else). Make a copy of the folder somewhere as a backup.

Leave all your other folders there like presets and such.

Restart Resolume , all extra effects & sources should be gone now, see if the problem starts again. If not , close resolume , add 1 effect , try to trigger the problem, if good add a next one and so on
today I tried to make your advice, but I realize that I don't have any plugin in the Extra folder, I'm really going crazy, and thinking if it is that Resolume, has problems with the windows version or with the Msi laptons

@Zoltan Any idea...

alexmax

Post by alexmax »

Bommm,, any solution or some programmer that can help me?

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Try updating Resolume to 6.1.4 from the bottom of our download page, and update all your GPU drivers too the latest version.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu