Resolume stops outputting

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Teddylites
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Resolume stops outputting

Post by Teddylites »

Hello everyone.

Running a gtx 980 on windows 8.1 pro. Using artnet in from grandma 2 as well. Everything is working great except one thing.

Im running to two projectors and one monitor for main display. That is working fine.

My problem is in resolume. The two projectors stop displaying the content from resolume.

In resolume everything is running still and i can see in my ouput monitor it is still displaying content. My outputs just go black.

The weird thing is when i go to identify displays in resolume it still shows the screen number on each projector but the content just stops sending.

I go to advanced settings and nothing has changed in my two outputs. But if i reselect the output that is currently assigned and save and close it will work again but only for another hour or so. It is intermittent how long it lasts.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Resolume stops outputting

Post by Zoltán »

Identify displays should only show the numbers when output to the display is disabled.
Is the machine losing connection to the display by any chance?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Teddylites

Post by Teddylites »

Perhaps. But i wouldnt know for sure. The projectors are vga only so i have to go from either display port or hdmi down to vga with an adapter. The cables are under 50 feet.

Teddylites

Post by Teddylites »

Tried some more tests today. Before i updated my gpu drivers and system updates one projector was still functioning fine
The other eventually quit.

Updated drivers and system updates and still same issue.

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Do you also see your main monitor flash when the outputs go blank?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Teddylites

Post by Teddylites »

Got everything working. I didnt use the hdmi port this time. Either the adapter or something else was an issue.

Im going to try again with the hdmi port but disable sending audio from it. Not that im sending any to start with. Just using the display ports.