Possible Licensing Issue

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Gaztech
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Possible Licensing Issue

Post by Gaztech »

Hi guys,

I think this one might be for Resolume support but I thought it might be worth asking here...

We have a licensed copy of Arena on a computer that we use for shows. All works fine but the original license was obtained and entered by someone that no longer works for us.

As such, I have no idea what email or username/password he used when the machine was first registered. I'm concerned as the machine is due for a re-image soon and I will have to de-register it to re-install Resolume after the re-image.

Does anyone know what the procedure is to de-register and re-register if I don't have the original login details?

I'm also concerned that if we miss the 30 day "login to internet" window that we may be unable to refresh the license!

Comments would be very useful...

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: Possible Licensing Issue

Post by Zoltán »

Don't worry, the 30 day refresh will happen in the background when you start Resolume with an Internet connection automatically.

Please drop us a mail to mail@resolume.com we should be able to find your license.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu