crashes while gigging with resolume

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
armitageshanks
Is taking Resolume on a second date

crashes while gigging with resolume

Post by armitageshanks »

playing a gig last night with a simple laptop to projector set up and resolume crashed so i was left with a blue screen being projected. what are people's tactics when resolume crashes so that you don't look like a amateur/muppet? thoughts, ideas and solutions please...

all the best

armitage

coolhandloop
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by coolhandloop »

hi i bought a little switcher box for 20euro it has 4 inputs and one output (all are composite) if resolume gives me hassle i jus swich to one of the other channels which would either haver a dvd player hooked up or a camera... it works well pretty much as a very cheap and basic imitation mixer! but very handy indeed.. unfortunately these boxes only have composite inputs and outputs so if u r lookin for one with vga /dvi connections u will prob need to invest in a proper mixer

Basic
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by Basic »

this happened to me one time but i wasnt using resolume and what i done was take out the s-vid at back of comp but it does depend on setup. sorry if ive missed the point its just something that i have had happen to me.

:-)

vjaca
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by vjaca »

If u don´t have mixer or something else...then u can put backroundpic in desktop :)