Pinnacle DC10+ black screen on 2.41

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
djdiego71
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Pinnacle DC10+ black screen on 2.41

Post by djdiego71 »

Hi.
I'm still using Resolume 2.3 because my old DC10+ cant capture on 2.41. Why?
I run win2000 sp4 and the DC10+ driver is forced to work because there are not official drivers to support win2k or xp.
Thanks

nrrtv
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by nrrtv »

It works on 2.3?

Maybe could be directX? I really don't have any clues on this one.

bart?? :)

[Edited on 12-4-2007 by nrrtv]

djdiego71
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by djdiego71 »

Yes, it work in 2.3

There are some changes in the capture and live sources on 2.4?

vjBrye
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by vjBrye »

I have one of these cards... and I know I had it working fine in 2.4 on my xp machine before my recent os reinstal... it's a trick to get this card to work though.. a few hoops to jump during installation. Even then I find that there are codec conflicts... seems that the dc10+ uses a mjpeg codec so if i dare to use the card and run an mjpeg encoded clip I have issues...

I'll install it again and see if I can get it to work in 2.41... a side note.... there are xp drivers out there if I recall correctly... I think someone wrote drivers and put em out on the net so google it. Also if I remember correctly, I needed to install a later build of studio 7 to use and configure the card. I think it went: Install drivers... install studio 7.... then physically install the card and it will work on xp... or something like that... a definate seuence to follow. I might even have a copy of the drivers somewhere....

Oh, and isnt win2000 NOT the best choice to run resolume on?

Im also wondering... are you sure you have the card set to the proper input? composite/svid? It's been awhile since I used the card but I think I remember having to go into the cards settings and tell it what input.... Damn, memory hazy... ill try it in a day or so...

[Edited on 21-4-2007 by vjBrye]