Resolume and IWall

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
pfelberg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Resolume and IWall

Post by pfelberg »

Hello,

Have anyone already tried Resolume with IWall or any other text to screen package.
In fact, Iwall states it is Resolume compatible and it looks great.
I have downloaded the demo version and it actually worked fine inside Resolume.
I typed some texts in IWall and a few seconds later they were displayed through one of the selected Resolume layers.
My question is... I´ve been unable to make this layer properly transparent, so I can still see other Resolume fottage playing in the background.

Any help is appreciated.

pfelberg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: Resolume and IWall

Post by pfelberg »

Just FYI...
I´ve been trying Iwall and their support is great.
I solved the described issues and I am going to start using this for real very soon.
This is a great tool for public interaction and communication between themselves and with the DJ / VJ as well. Messages can be moderated and you can set polls as well.
The best of it, output goes thru Resolume and you can use the best template to not interfere with your own visuals.
If anyone else is interested, I´d be glad to help.

fran.cc
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: Resolume and IWall

Post by fran.cc »

If you are still using iWall with Resolume 2.41 may be find interesting to know that iWall 2.8, the latest version available at is website http://www.iwall.com.ar , now includes also two FreeFrame 1.0 plugins you can use to show its output inside Resolume in addition to the Flash plugins in older releases :)

Fran