Before you post any problems ...

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
John McGeoch
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Before you post any problems ...

Post by John McGeoch »

Many congratulations - Looks and feels good with lots unexplored yet.

I have an immediate problem in that changing composition size to 1024 x 768 brings an immediate crash whether using the demo composition or a new one. I haven`t installed new video drivers because the latest Omega release is not for laptops and I`m experiencing no other problems with the card - geoforce 8700 GT. There is also no log file being produced, not that I can find anyway.

It has also crashed opening an `empty` deck whilst content playing.

Version 2 had all the customable automised transitions between layers - has this gone or can I not see it - I use these a lot. Also gone is the `Alt` click to remove a clip from the deck, what do I use now to just delete a clip from the deck?

best wishes - John McGeoch

edwin
Team Resolume

Re: Before you post any problems ...

Post by edwin »

John McGeoch wrote: Version 2 had all the customable automised transitions between layers - has this gone or can I not see it - I use these a lot. Also gone is the `Alt` click to remove a clip from the deck, what do I use now to just delete a clip from the deck?
If you look at the layer property panel, you will see the opacity property is listed there as well. Right click the name and choose timeline or other options to animate it like you would do with any other parameter.
Right click the label of a clip to open up the contextual menu, choose clear to clear the clip.