Record 0Bytes

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
sburke1
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: Record 0Bytes

Post by sburke1 »

I don't think Edwin and Bart have implemented recording audio with the video clips yet but they said it is coming!.........(crossing my fingers for update that enables live video feed sampling and looping).

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

Could you guys please try installing the latest Quicktime (version 7.6) and see if that helps? (it has for a couple of other users)
http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/

nucleon
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by nucleon »

I have some additional odd observation regarding this issue.
Usally record does absolutely nothing on my system. 0 Bytes of recording and the record button itself switches back to its inactive state instantly. Now i´ve figured out that when i have some have rendering task running at the same time and all 4 cores in action record is doing something. This worked at several tries.So could it be because of some core-task-sharing i don´t know? Additionaly, and i don´t know if this is releated to each other since i´ve installed the new quicktime version the record files have filelength but they are totaly black. Before i had some very rare occasion while record was working but then the movie has shown content.

nucleon

Post by nucleon »

I mean render tasks from another programm (3dsmax).

meta-redundant

Post by meta-redundant »

Yes, the current beta only records video; audio recording is high on the list of forthcoming features.

nucleon

Record still doesnt work

Post by nucleon »

First congratulations for the final version.
On my machine (Windows Quadcore) everything works fine at the first glance, but record still doesn´t work. It´s the same like before. Sometimes i get a very short file about 140kb which contains only one picture.
Usally i have to hit the record button several times very fast until something happens , but then the button stays in writing position and do not change until i restart resolume and nothing interesting is recorded.