Recording Audio and Video in Resolume Questions

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
doublethink
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Recording Audio and Video in Resolume Questions

Post by doublethink »

Hi

Have been playing with this feature on my Macbook Pro - The speed and quality of the recording is excellent.

I cannot seem to get resolume to record any audio though - even though I can hear it whilst it is playing. Any ideas anyone?

Is there any way to choose which slot it loads the finished file into?

Thanks

GeeEs
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Recording Audio and Video in Resolume Questions

Post by GeeEs »

Recording Audio and Video are 2 seperate options. Audio is unchecked by default !

Go to the preferences menu (general tab) and make sure to check Recording video and Recording audio.

I'm not sure if there is a way to choose a specific slot to load the recorded file automaticly.
desktop: Windows 7 home premium 64 bit, MSI 870A-G54, AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition, 4Gb RAM (GVP34GB1600C9DC), NVidia GTX 560
laptop: Windows 7 home premium 32 bit, Core2duo 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, NVidia 9600m GT

doublethink

Post by doublethink »

GeeEs wrote:Recording Audio and Video are 2 seperate options. Audio is unchecked by default !

Go to the preferences menu (general tab) and make sure to check Recording video and Recording audio.

I'm not sure if there is a way to choose a specific slot to load the recorded file automaticly.

Thanks GeeEs

I have already enabled the audio recording, and resolume does make an audio file on my desktop but it just contains silence.

Does it matter what my audio settings within resolume are set to? I have tried changing them but makes no difference.

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

Resolume records only the audio the application is generating itself. It does not not record the audio from the line in or other sounds playing on your computer.

doublethink

Post by doublethink »

Thanks Edwin -

Can't seem to get it to record any sound at all, although tried it at work today on the Blast truck and a new MBP and it recorded like a dream both audio and video.

Maybe i need to reinstall in my MBP?