picvideo3 watermark doesn´t go away

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
deflost
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

picvideo3 watermark doesn´t go away

Post by deflost »

hallo everybody, have a big and mysterious problem with the picvideo 3 and 2.41. my 2.41 runs now for nearly 3 years on a p4 3,2gh xp laptop, now i have to change it to a core duo 2x2,53gh vista machine. my registered picvideo3 version works very good in compressing videos on this computer (using premiere pro) in all mediaplayer i tested, the playback is very fine. only in resolume 2.41 are still the trail watermarks on the videos while playback. the first i do was install the same resolume, the same picvideo3 and the same vista 64 bit ultimate, on the computer from my girlfrind, and it works without watermark while playback in resolume???????

please can anybody help us, or is there no idea in this place.
westfernsehen, leipzig

deflost

Re: watermark doesn´t go away

Post by deflost »

addition: now i tryed the avenue3 trail on the core duo laptop with vista64, and there are no watermarks while playback, puhhhh, can´t anderstand it. only in 2.41 are still shown the picvideo marks????
can help someone!
westfernsehen, leipzig

bart
Team Resolume

Re: watermark doesn´t go away

Post by bart »

There are probably multiple mjpeg decompressors on your computer so you need to either remove them and make sure picvideo is the only one installed or make picvideo the primary mjpeg codec. You can do this by selecting "Make Primary M-JPEG Codec" on the Picvideo codec configuration window.

deflost

Re: picvideo3 watermark doesn´t go away

Post by deflost »

thank you very much, the software pack of my dv-cam has installed a curious form of mjpeg codec, i deinstalled it and make the picvideo to primery, and it works very fine....thank you a lot.... :D
westfernsehen, leipzig