display background

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
premiermalvado
Is taking Resolume on a second date

display background

Post by premiermalvado »

so heres the deal, every time i plug my mbp to a proyector via serial cable, a picture appears. its the same picture shown in the screen when my resolume crashes. how do i change it ??? it is not the picture i have as a wallpaper in my desktop.

Hernan

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: display background

Post by Joris »

Hi Hernan

When you connect your MBP via DVI or DisplayPort and mirroring is turned off, it will show your extended desktop wallpaper on the other monitor/projector. This can be different from your 'regular' wallpaper. You can choose a different picture as your background in the usual place in System Preferences, as long as you have another output connected.

Hope that helps.

Joris

premiermalvado
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Re: display background

Post by premiermalvado »

goto10 wrote:Hi Hernan

When you connect your MBP via DVI or DisplayPort and mirroring is turned off, it will show your extended desktop wallpaper on the other monitor/projector. This can be different from your 'regular' wallpaper. You can choose a different picture as your background in the usual place in System Preferences, as long as you have another output connected.

Hope that helps.

Joris

just read this :P havent tried it but seems logic to me. ill try that next time i plug a projector.

thanks