BUG: 3.2.0 Can't Dismiss Display 1 Window using "X"

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
craftycurate
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

BUG: 3.2.0 Can't Dismiss Display 1 Window using "X"

Post by craftycurate »

When using "DISPLAY 1 - Windowed", the "X" (close) button on the display window is inactive. The only way to dismiss the window is using "Disable Output".

Thanks
Richard
Win7 x64 Pro | 8GB | Nvidia Go 650M/2GB

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: BUG: 3.2.0 Can't Dismiss Display 1 Window using "X"

Post by Joris »

Thanks for the find Richard, I'll put it on the list.

Joris

juLiE
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: BUG: 3.2.0 Can't Dismiss Display 1 Window using "X"

Post by juLiE »

===
same scenario for me too.

however !
today i tried it again and this time the [X] button of the "windowed - display 1" pop-out window closed - however, it worked only in the following the steps below.

my steps were: open RAVE3, click on video in col1/layer1 of demo, goto OUTPUT drop down menu, select "fullscreen - display 1" (by *accident*, i meant to chose "windowed", not enough coffee!), full screen appears, hit ESC key, then hit F1 key and interface reappears (and i can still see "full screen" mode in background since RAVE3 is not in maximize size and i believe i did not disable it, can't remember, sorry), then right back to OUTPUT menu, select "windowed", pop-out window appears, click on [X] button, it closes pop-out window successfully.

but then...
go back to OUTPUT menu, select "windowed" again, pop-out window appears, click on [X] , it does not close it, return to OUTPUT menu, select "disable", then it closes pop-out window.

i will send you the log file.

PS: obviously this is not a stuck-in-quicksand problem with "windowed" since one can disable it from the menu, but thought the detailed steps may help.

keep up the good work :)
2013 - Present: Dell Inspiron 7720 laptop, Win 7 sp1, Nividia GeForce GT 650M
2008 - 2012: Dell Vostro 1700 laptop, Win XP sp3, Nividia GeForce 8600M GT
2004 - 2008: Mini PC ITX...
Official Website: http://www.juliemeitz.com