Resolume 4/TouchOSC Connection Issue

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
digitalgigalow
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Resolume 4/TouchOSC Connection Issue

Post by digitalgigalow »

Hello guys. I am having some issues connecting my newly built controller for Resolume 4. I have tried everything that I can think of with no success. I was wondering if someone could take a look at my file and see if I have done anything wrong, which I think I have. Any help would be gladly appreciated.

Below is a link to download my touchOSC file. EVERYONE is welcome to download. I know, it is excessive, just having fun.

https://files.me.com/mjtimothyscott/we3osl

Rene
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Re: Resolume 4/TouchOSC Connection Issue

Post by Rene »

hey,

I cannot download the layout to the iPad (Timeout) - Seems that the whole .touchosc layout is somehow corrupt?! - Other layouts work fine. Hope that helps.

Do you use any man-in-the-middle software as some OSC messages in your layout are not Resolume native?

cheers,
Rene

skulpture
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by skulpture »

I am having problems also... my touch o/c patch works fine with two others softwares but Avenue 4.1 doesn't pick it up.

Ive turned OSC output on/off, I've turned bundles on/off, I've tried via normal wifi and an Adhoc. :?:

ReggieUnderground
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by ReggieUnderground »

Under Resolume 4.1 I get constant crashing with TouchOSC on iPad3. I was chalking it up to the iOS app but perhaps there is something else going on with OSC at the Resolume end. /2cents

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Thanks for your 2 cents Reggie, but this does not really contribute to addressing any of the problems in the thread. If you want us to look into your crashes, please email us with more details about your setup.