HDMI input Blackmagic decklink studio Chromakey problem

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Timesquid
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

HDMI input Blackmagic decklink studio Chromakey problem

Post by Timesquid »

Hello '

Its as if there is a problem with the alpha channel processing and the chromakey plugin when using it with an HDMI input on the blackmagic decklink studio card.

When I apply the chromakey plugin it just goes straight black. nothing corrects this, I cant find any image no matter what I do.

Is anyone aware of a workaround for this? I bought the camera for this reason and need it to work, so Its a matter of my 25 days ending on the product return.

Thank you

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: HDMI input Blackmagic decklink studio Chromakey problem

Post by Joris »

What sort of graphic card are you using? Can you send us your logfile (mail@resolume.com)?

Timesquid
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by Timesquid »

Im on a Hackintosh acctually' so its going to be an insane fix, how do you get a log file from arena?

graphics card is HD Radeon 9670... Im upgrading to an Nvidia GTX 580 in a few days, Ill let you know.

Thank you'

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Ah.

I'm afraid we can't provide support on Hackintosh models.Changing the GPU will most likely fix it though.

Good luck!