No more "black" thumbnails

Post your questions here and we'll all try to help.
Rincevent
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Rincevent »

vjBrye I'm glad you got personnal support but what about all the non answered messages in the Forums ?

Like the ones about Memory Managment ? about release date of Final R2 ? and all the others about persisting bugs and problems ?

I still Think Resolume deserve more attention to the support given to the users.

Anf once again If i care about this it 's only because i Think Resolume can be one of the best VJ apps.

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

Please note that it is not possible for us to reply to every single post in the forum. If we would do that we would have no time to actually develop the software.

We do however read and take every post serious. There are some unresolved issues with resolume and we are working on getting those fixed. It,s just not always as easy as it seems so some things take a little time and this can be frustrating sometimes.

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

Originally posted by Rincevent
and some things like a welcome message saying "We had problems last week" staying for 3-4 or more weeks,
yes that was kinda studid, i know, it slipped trough our attention :o

Rincevent
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by Rincevent »

Bart i Take good note, I understand you cannot be on the forum all the time.

I also admit I'm not very patient. ;)

And I want to explain better : my original message was not meaning "Resolume support is awfull, it better improve quick or..." it was meaning "I see Resolume support is improving and it's great and I hope it will go on like that"