TouchOSC Resolume Template (Updated)

FFGL, OSC, GLSL. If you like abbreviations, this is the forum for you
skyyyy
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Re: TouchOSC Resolume Template (Updated)

Post by skyyyy »

I am working on an updated version, pretty much finished the first page, but running into some issues with the send to crossfader A/B

I found this post viewtopic.php?t=10940,

I have made 2 toggle buttons, one to map to crossfader A, one to map to B with these inputs-

A: OSC - /composition/layers/3/crossfadergroup and Value Range from 1 to 1
B: OSC - /composition/layers/3/crossfadergroup and Value Range from 2 to 2

as I thought the values were 0 -OFF, 1-A and 2-B, however it failed and both toggles mapped the clip to B.

So I set up a giant grid to test every combination I could think of, but nothing worked. I tried-
0 to 0, 1 to 1, 2 to 2, 0 to 1, 1 to 2 , i even tried -1 (nothing happened) and 0.5 (also didnt work)

Not really sure what else I can try or how to get this to work, so any help would be appreciated.

skyyyy
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by skyyyy »

Hi All,

I have updated this template to work for Resolume 6. A very very very special thanks to reddit user OnlyAnotherTom who helped me iron out the bugs. Not sure if he is on here, but he deserves a shoutout.

I don't have Resolume 7 and not sure of the OSC API calls, it might work, it might not.

Skyyyy
Attachments
Resolume_V6.zip
(5.03 KiB) Downloaded 1599 times

PERCYJOSEPH
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by PERCYJOSEPH »

Anybody having any template for the new touchosc, just to learn how to work on the parameters on the new touchosc