I finally finished the beta of my comp editor.
1. Click "read" to feed MAX with an avc–file.
2. Specify deck#, layer# and track# of the track you want to move to a different deck.
3. Specify newDeck#, newLayer# and newTrack# where you want the clip to be moved to.
Make sure the track–slot is empty and the layer# doesn't exceed the comp's layer–count.
4. Activate "start edit" and wait for the process to finish (yellow cross disappears).
5. Repeat Step 1 through 4 if necessary.
6. Click "write" and enter the name of the new comp plus the suffix (e.g. demo.avc
). Otherwise you will get a txt file.
This app is in beta stadium. So please don't overwrite any existing comps. Always save to a new file and test it inside Avenue before eventually deleting the original avc.
- The app malfunctions if you have both sides set to the same values.
- Feel free to report any bugs in this thread.
- Warn you if clip–slot is already in use by another clip.
- Add layers to comp if necessary.