Did you get this working? Set it up a few weeks ago on my HTC desire, and works a treat with Resolume. Wireless range is really good aswell...
Here's what I did...
1) Install Connectify to turn the laptop into a wireless hub
2) Connect your mobile device to this wireless network
3) Enter the IP address shown in connectify on the network settings tab of TouchOsc (don't change Port settings)
4) Choose a layout in TouchOsc and download the relevant PureData patch
5) Install PureData
6) Launch PureData and load the patch
At this point, you should see the PD patch on your computer responding to touches on your mobile device
7) Install a virtual MIDI port (I use Bome's MTP as I'm developing a new feedback template with extra functions for the APC 20)
8) In the PureData "Media" menu, choose this virtual port as a MIDI out
9) In Resolume, choose this virtual MIDI port as an input.
All you then need to do is map MIDI in the usual way...
BTW, you'll find you need to do step 8 every time you load the PD patch.
Hope this helps,