like Resolume but . . .

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
jobes_

Post by jobes_ »

Does anyone know of a program just like Resolume but for audio? To trigger audio files with keys and lay them out in sets would be cool.

1.1 is gonna rule!!!

Jobes

Craig_

Post by Craig_ »

Hey Jobes

"Beat It" is what you want...

http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/news/585/

It's freeware. There's another one but, I can't remeber its name - it wasn't freeware though.

Good luck

Craig

jobes_

Post by jobes_ »

thanks craig, nice one!

name_

Post by name_ »

also try appleton live

mike_

Post by mike_ »

reply msg

mike_

Post by mike_ »

shite. sorry.

wanted to ask if their was a prog similar to resolume that handles audio as well...for windows pref.
I cannot belive how hard it is for me to find one that mixes videos and audio (cd or mp3 or oggvorbis).

Also, howabout DVD playback in these types of mixing apps? Would be fun to have a 10 disc dvd player hooked up to my box and somehow cue up on one monitor and mix in various scenes with other video and audio elements. see where I am going?

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

what you are trying to do is simply not possibe in a one-stop-shop-software ... doing AND audio AND video from DVD .. out computers may seem fast with 2Hhz prosessors but they realy are not fast enough to do all this stuff realtime ...

i think you need to invest time and money in a hardware setup or more then one computer if you want to do both audio and video independently from each other.

Goodluck!

mike_

Post by mike_ »

true...

primarily, I just want ability to have resolume be able to play and mix in audio with the video. that would be pie in sky for me. I know some others do it, but I like resolume interface and methodology better. there are some klunky apps out there.

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

we want that too ...

and we will get to it but it is a lot of work and we have to do other (web) projects too to pay for the rent ;-)