Audio Playback?

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
Kenneth Knoll_

Post by Kenneth Knoll_ »

Will you have a version supporting audio any time soon? I need a program with the capability to mix music videos live.

Brian_

Post by Brian_ »

I would like this function too!

Kenneth_

Post by Kenneth_ »

Does anyone know of a program that can mix music videos to be projected onto video screens?

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

we are looking into audio playback. I am afraid it's not supported in 1.1.

Vjamm does support sound..

mike_

Post by mike_ »

yep, I am awaiting audio support. that will really break out resolume to new level.

seex_

Post by seex_ »

Im waiting for a sound control function too, something that enables audio playback off/on and volume control.

There is tough this swf that i got from audiVisualizers.com its playing audio in resolume but its nor realy what one would expect from a live act tool like resolume.

But any way, good work guys im using resolume for the second jear now and i never had a crash

All the Best from Code.Ep Ljubljana

zig_

Post by zig_ »

Personally I'm not fussed for sound.
I kind of rely on DJs and bands for that! :)

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

nice flash video there seex! stuff like that makes us enthousiastic for audio playback as well! note that we are doing some tests with audio playback be at the moment we can,t just put it in because it requires a lot of the engine to be rewritten ... and the interface needs a lot of new functionas as well obviously ... we want to do this just right ...