Video Blog - Video wall troubleshooting and Arena Mapping

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
funkyant
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Video Blog - Video wall troubleshooting and Arena Mapping

Post by funkyant »

Hi guys. I've started a new YouTube blog, and thought most of you here would be interested in this. Follow me around for a day where I need to sort out a pretty big videowall for a corporate product launch. I'm brand new to this so please help me out if you enjoy it, by watching it on the YouTube site and giving it a thumbs up. I'd also love to get any feedback if there's something you didn't like.

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Video Blog - Video wall troubleshooting and Arena Mappin

Post by Joris »

Nice video. Great to see the actual venue and setup, as well as the setup in Resolume. It really helps to understand why you do what you do, aside from the how.

If you're open to it, I can give a few tips on making your Res output setup process a bit quicker.

chenthemagician
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Re: Video Blog - Video wall troubleshooting and Arena Mappin

Post by chenthemagician »

I liked the video, I would suggest a few things, if you are up to it, that you can do simple math equations in any parameter that uses numbers in the interface. I think i saw someone point it out on your channel.

Another bit is being closer to pixel accurate, so that your content doesn't seem as if it were pulled apart by the screen but the content is "playing" behind the obstruction.
Check here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11599#p47032

That post will get you a lot closer to a better overall visual image.

And don't be afraid of the math.... :D Only time you have to worry is with projection mapping, LED screens are waaayyyy easier.

my 2 cents

Hail from Jamaica
HP Omen
8 GB RAM
i7 7th gen 2.8 GHz
Win 10 Home
Nvidia 1050 GTX

Asus G751J - 860M
i7 4710HQ 2.5 GHz
8 GB RAM

Livid OHM RGB Controller

Creating Solutions, Tailored to your needs!

Repping from the 876 - Jamaica "Out of Many, One People"