Language

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
pollinibus
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Language

Post by pollinibus »

Good morning, I would like to buy Arena 6. The test version does not show the Italian language, will be present after purchase or is not ready yet. I would like to decide on a day's purchase. Thanks for the courtesy. I look forward to welcoming you, Paolo Lunetta

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Re: Language

Post by Joris »

Support for other languages in the UI will be rolled out over future updates.

pollinibus

Post by pollinibus »

Thanks for your answer. Is there a prediction in terms of time?

Joris
Doesn't Know Jack about VJ'ing or Software Development and Mostly Just Gets Coffee for Everyone

Post by Joris »

Unfortunately not

pollinibus

Post by pollinibus »

I tried for a short time the version 5 of Arena in Italian. Now I have to switch to the paid version and there is no way to have the Italian version of the 6. This is the only available version ... how can it officially exit without alternatives to the English language? How is it possible to remove services instead of offering them?

drazkers
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Post by drazkers »

pollinibus wrote:I tried for a short time the version 5 of Arena in Italian. Now I have to switch to the paid version and there is no way to have the Italian version of the 6. This is the only available version ... how can it officially exit without alternatives to the English language? How is it possible to remove services instead of offering them?
They rebuilt the whole program and engine for 6. It takes time for lower priority items. It's not like they just deleted a text app. It's very common for software to loose features on major releases and to add them back. Look at Final Cut Pro 7 to X. That's apple, imagine what it's like for a small company. I'm just a user so I don't know the backend but I bet it's a shit tonne of work.

noisnafita

Post by noisnafita »

This guy managed to add language in PT BR in Resolume 7.0.5 he shows how in other languages see the link in the tutorial video he seems to be easy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTSavaoNDfM
Last edited by noisnafita on Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:46, edited 1 time in total.

rupeshoo7

Post by rupeshoo7 »

I went after for a brief timeframe the form 5 of Arena in Italian. Presently I need to change to the paid variant and it is extremely unlikely to have the Italian adaptation of the 6. This is the main accessible variant ... in what manner can it authoritatively exit without options in contrast to the English language? How is it conceivable to eliminate benefits as opposed to offering them?

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Totally unsupported, but copying the Italian language files form your Arena 5 Application folder/Docs to the Arena 7 app folder, will get you back half way.
rupeshoo7 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 15:14 Presently I need to change to the paid variant and it is extremely unlikely to have the Italian adaptation of the 6.
Change to the paid variant from what?
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu