Where to buy Arena 5? Any keys for sale??

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
aku
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Where to buy Arena 5? Any keys for sale??

Post by aku »

Since the Arena 6 update I've noticed 5 was taken off the store. Unlike when arena went from 4 to 5, 4 was still available for a while. I'm currently making a series of motion art using 32bit plug-ins that don't work in arena 6. I currently own a copy on my mac but I'm looking to get a second version for my PC so i can continue my art at work.

SO since i can't find a legit buy link anywhere online I'm looking to see if anyone has a Arena 5 license key they'd be willing to sell (i'm sure there has to be someone on here who doesn't use it anymore)
Also looking to see if there's anywhere I can download Arena 5 for PC??

Please and thank you, my fellow vidiots

akamarski

Re: Where to buy Arena 5? Any keys for sale??

Post by akamarski »

I have one Resolume Arena 5 License for sale, are you still interested?
And is it possible to transfer licenses between accounts?

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

akamarski wrote:And is it possible to transfer licenses between accounts?
Yes it is, contact us with the serial and the buyer's account email address on mail@resolume.com and we'll get it sorted.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

Mapeo

Post by Mapeo »

Hello! I am interested, I have used Resolume and been checking these forums for many years but I just registered with this account so I can't send PMs yet. I would like to know how much you want for the license.
Thanks.

sas_pckv

Post by sas_pckv »

Hi there, I'm selling my Avenue 6 licence with a 50% discount. I've already discussed with Resolume support about my offer and they confirmed me that they'll be happy to assist in transferring the license/account to the new owner without any problem. So if interested, do PM me or just reply below.

Cheers,
Saso

EDIT: The license is sold now. Thanks.
Last edited by sas_pckv on Wed Sep 12, 2018 22:39, edited 1 time in total.

akamarski

Post by akamarski »

I am selling Resolume 5 license then.

Mail me at : nasky@windowslive.com

Sofine

Post by Sofine »

I am thinking about picking up an Avenue v6 license to start doing some VJ to accompany my live music.

I looked on the Resolume site but I can't see any information about the license transfer process. If you buy a used license transfer does it become NFR or do you retain full upgrade rights and full rights to sell it on if you wish down the road?

Thanks!

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Sofine wrote:I looked on the Resolume site but I can't see any information about the license transfer process. If you buy a used license transfer does it become NFR or do you retain full upgrade rights and full rights to sell it on if you wish down the road?
You can sell your license if you'd like, and we can help you with the transfer, but
a License can be only upgraded once, so keep that in mind when selling and purchasing licenses.
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch

Sofine

Post by Sofine »

Thanks for the FAST reply :)

Would a "used" license entitle me to version point updates though?

When you say upgrade do you mean that I would only be able to buy an upgrade to v7, and then not be able to buy an upgrade to v8, OR, do you mean that I can only upgrade from Avenue to Arena once (but isn't there only 2 products anyway, Avenue and Arena)?

Apologies if I am missing the obvious here

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

Sofine wrote:Thanks for the FAST reply :)

Would a "used" license entitle me to version point updates though?

When you say upgrade do you mean that I would only be able to buy an upgrade to v7, and then not be able to buy an upgrade to v8, OR, do you mean that I can only upgrade from Avenue to Arena once (but isn't there only 2 products anyway, Avenue and Arena)?

Apologies if I am missing the obvious here
I mean if the original owner already upgraded the Resolume 5 license to 6, then we don't allow upgrading the Resolume 5 license again.
So if you would have bought such a license used, then you won't be able to upgrade it.