no good playback!!

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
ovaal_

Post by ovaal_ »

hello!!!good job for resolume
there are all we need but .....not enough faster my pc are a thunderbird 800 mghz with 256 mo and gforce2 mx.i don't have a good playback
with only one vid not very good ,with 3 i can't work!i have try the mideo codec but it's not better. i work with the last indeo codec that's a little more better
and the vid quality increase... i hope that i have made a mistake that's not a hardware probleme .the next ati raedon 7500 will be prehaps greaty for our software this card provided a dualhead too and more faster than a geforce2 ultra!!

ovaal_

Post by ovaal_ »

i work with win98 perhaps that's the reason of my problem (i've read somewhere else thats a great solution

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

please render your footage to the avi file format with the Cinepak codec, resolution 320x240 and make every frame a keyframe ... that should fix your speed problems ... Please check our manual, chapter 'Preparing media' for more info ...

ovaal_

Post by ovaal_ »

i have already tryed but i'm not satisfied(too ugly)and not better.i should try with win 2000

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

what do you mean with too ugly .. if you set the Quality to 100% it should be ok ...

Sinistra_

Post by Sinistra_ »

The program is pretty damn good, but i can´t use it on my preformances if the speed is worse than on my old 486. I was thinking of increasing my laptop from 255 ram to 512 ram, but if this is a common problem then that simply sucks...

ovaal_

Post by ovaal_ »

i have set the quality at 100 not the best pictures around but not too bad .but i find that s ever a little slow for the playback with only one channel and when we make many overlay that goes more slower ...i must readjust the speed of each chan to have the good tempo with the Music. my config thbd 800 mhz with geforce 2 mx and 256 mo...not too bad???

neil_

Post by neil_ »

Try getting a spare HDD and doing a re-install as I did a Performance using this software and it was great and fast, but as I have used my machine over the weeks since my machine has started to run it slower and slower, but on a fresh install its back to full speed again.

So a clean system is a recommended must/

naren_

Post by naren_ »

Just to check. What is your frame refresh speed? It defaults to 15fps. You need to have it ant at least 30fps..