How to Transfer Resolume Arena License?

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
prm3d
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

How to Transfer Resolume Arena License?

Post by prm3d »

Hi,

I am trying to transfer my Resolume Arena 6 license to another user, so that it is no longer in my possession. Could I get some help on how I can do this?

Thank you!

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Re: How to Transfer Resolume Arena License?

Post by Zoltán »

If the license is the only thing in your account, the simplest would be to change the email address of the account to the other user's, effectively transferring the whole account to the new user.

If you'd only move the license, and would like to keep the account, please contact us on mail@resolume.com with the serial number from the account's email address, and we can do the transfer for you.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu

gelvin2233
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by gelvin2233 »

Hello, emailed you with your instruction. Hope you can help me transfer the 2 licenses to my new account.

Thanky you!

Zoltán
Team Resolume

Post by Zoltán »

gelvin2233 wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 18:37 Hello, emailed you with your instruction. Hope you can help me transfer the 2 licenses to my new account.
Thanky you!
If you'd like to change the email address for your account, you can do that after logging in and clicking on Edit credentials.
Software developer, Sound Engineer,
Control Your show with ”Enter” - multiple Resolume servers at once - SMPTE/MTC column launch
try for free: http://programs.palffyzoltan.hu