Newbie here

Bro, does your rig even lift?
56belair
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Newbie here

Post by 56belair »

I'm new to Resolume. I just downloaded Avenue on my MacBook Pro. I need to know where to shop for interfaces to connect to controllers.

We have a cool campsite on 40 acres in South Park, Colorado. We have a screen that's 144" diagonal. I'd like to project onto that. Also would like to do some projection mapping.

I'm familiar with Lightform, I owned a unit for quite awhile.

Since we have an almost pitch dark environment up there I'm looking for a suggestion on a projector as well

Paul
Parker, CO

He2neg
Wants to marry Resolume, and Resolume said "yes!"

Re: Newbie here

Post by He2neg »

56belair wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 22:02 I need to know where to shop for interfaces to connect to controllers.
[...]
We have a screen that's 144" diagonal. I'd like to project onto that. Also would like to do some projection mapping.
[...]

I'm looking for a suggestion on a projector as well

I think no one can give you a clear anwser on your questions....

1st: You can connect all kind of controllers to resolume. All USB / Midi / artnet / OSC will work... so you more or less need to find your workflow and decide if you need buttons or faders or both and how many...

2nd: Yeah, great screen... go for it. Projection mapping, also cool stuff go for it as well.

3nd: go with a Panasonic RZ 21k ... kidding... fid our what you need and then you dont need to ask becouse you know what you need ;)
Laptop: XMG P507 // Intel i7-5500 / GTX-1060 / 1tb SSD / 32gb RAM // Lemur / BirdDog Studio NDI
~self employed AV technician / Schu.VT|a|posteo.de~
~Berlin~