forum acting funny...

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
VJ Nexus
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

forum acting funny...

Post by VJ Nexus »

is anyone else noticing this? negative numbers for number of replies ... zero replies listed when in fact there are many... just started happening today.

juLiE
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by juLiE »

saw this happen earlier, but i thought it had to do with administrative rights of bart/edwin denoting possible issues; that is, if a topic was posted as an issue and they thought there was validity in this issue, they marked it as -1 to investigate further or -1 denoted as "yes, indeed issue, must fix".

i'm probrably way-way off-off, but i started seeing a pattern back in sept. and i formulated that (silly moi).

on another note, i never get "receive email on reply" notices to any topics i post (after check-marking box)...anyone else having the same issue?

spastic-bises-peace-olah, juLiE

VJ Nexus
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by VJ Nexus »

actually - those that have a negative number for number of responses - even those i know have responses b/c i have been part of the discussion - when i open the topic - i can't see any responses, only the original topic.

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

Hi,
i must say i never noticed and negative numbers.
but my guess is spam has been causing this. We removed quite a few spam messages, spam bots make new threads or post messages on existing ones.
When we reomve those messages it probably shows negative numbers.

but i will keep an eye on negativity.
i don't know about the email not being sent. I never tried using it.. i wil ask Bart to have a look.

cheers
Edwin

edwin
Team Resolume

Post by edwin »

ahhh just noticed the negative numbers..
they are all over the place ;-(

Edwin

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

yeah we,re getting pretty sick of this XMB forum software .. looking for alternatives .. too bad it,s always so much work to modify the templates so it fits into the site ...