Vj Documentary

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
VJ Nexus
Is seriously in love with Resolume. Met the parents and everything

Post by VJ Nexus »

1ccd is ok - just be sure to use plenty of light. Light light light light it well if you only have 1 ccd. A 3ccd would definately be better though.

Rephrasing the question - you don't have to, just try to. Don't put too much thought into this guys, just let your mouths run. Talk about whatever you want. These are just guidelines. Quantity is good - don't worry about it being too long.

English would be preferred, but if it would be easier in another language, please include english subtitles or at least a word for word transcript in the native language.

There's no need for a second person, but it helps to keep you from looking directly into the lens. Don't answer the questions like it is an interview - tell your story. It's easier if you are actually talking to someone. Doesn't matter what order you answer them, this is going to be edited.

nowig
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by nowig »

what is you're dead line for this project?...

VJ Nexus

Post by VJ Nexus »

I need the raw footage in my hands, ideally, before the end of the month. The sooner the better - of course i'll cover any shipping expenses. If you want to be in this, get the stuff to me asap.

dreamtk
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

Post by dreamtk »

finally made it to this thread and wow man. Gr8 initiative is an understatement !

My schedule is crazy though and im struggling to pump out all my contracted work whilst balancing my day job. I dont have a minute to scratch my ass ! :(

im watching this space :)

VJ Nexus

Post by VJ Nexus »

Just realized - are most of you going to be shooting this in PAL? If this is the case, I will probably have to set up a file server for you to upload files to, as I only have NTSC equipment over here. Let me know if this is the case.

Remember, the sooner I get it, the more time i have to edit, and thus a better final product.

Also, can I get a head count on who's participating?

nrrtv
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by nrrtv »

I will confirm this tomorrow. have to check some things here first

wopij
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by wopij »

I will give it a try, next week I'll try to shoot some footage then (or now, as I'm with my VJ friend)
But I don't think you'll need it in HDV? Because then I'll just record it in PAL...

VJ Nexus

Post by VJ Nexus »

it does not need to be hdv. Use the highest quality camera you have though... 3ccd is preferred, but if not just make sure to light it well. If your hd cam gets better color then your non hd cam, then use it - otherwise, no big deal.

Senior members! I want to hear from you!

VJ Nexus

Post by VJ Nexus »

Has anybody made any progress?

Rosebud&Grumpers

Post by Rosebud&Grumpers »

Hiya

We keen. Is there still time? I can post it to you on Monday. Should take 3 days.

This is our latest stuff: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7iBQydxKfs