VJ Loops

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
messhead
Hasn't felt like this about software in a long time

VJ Loops

Post by messhead »

I found a nifty site that sell a HDD with shed loads of visuals pre-installed here:

http://www.vjloops.tv/Product_list_1.html

problem is there .mov format and i cant say im a fan of quicktime and i believe i may have problems with resolume with that format.

Will i?

bart
Team Resolume

Post by bart »

The quicktime files will indeed not give you the best playback performance so you,ll have to convert them all. If you like the look of their clips then they sure do have a lot of them ;-)

messhead

Post by messhead »

haha, yes, they do. Its more of a numbers game. 2280 loops for £400 aint a bad deal really and there a good starting block.

After speaking to the guy from there he's said he can convert them all for me to AVI and put them on a HDD which is very good of him. Also i spotted 2 typo's on his site and give me a £50 discount from any future purchases for it which is pretty nice of him :)

If i got the 720x576, and played them in 640x480 would they play ok? Im hoping my setup when i get it in a week or 2 (Dell M90, T7600(2.33x2),2GB 663 DDR2, Quadro FX3500M, 1TB(2x500GB) eSata Raid) will run at that resolution with 3 layers but if not, would it be as easy as just setting resolume to 640x480 and away you go or would it mean alot of time coverting them all?

Cheers ;)

[Edited on 16-5-2007 by messhead]

[Edited on 16-5-2007 by messhead]

RTV
Is taking Resolume on a second date

Post by RTV »

those loops are way too cheese man.

messhead

Post by messhead »

Where can i get some decent loops from then? Im just after some starting loops to use while i learn using Wiimote's as im waiting for the React controller come back into stock before delving into resolume properly

normal

Post by normal »

Try http://www.fullscreenmusic.com for some free loops, you have to register but its worth it.

messhead

Post by messhead »

Cheers mate ;)

I actually found that site last night and its pretty good. Registered and all signed up :)

solly
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

Post by solly »

Originally posted by RTV
those loops are way too cheese man.
Sorry you dislike our content. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but we all know that saying. We try to provide a wide range of content for all styles. Perhaps you would like to join the team and grace us with some of your fine loops. We offer a 50% payout for your loops and full credit for your original work. That's if you have any. To each their own.

Solo