[Miga_v10] Pintaycolorea + Økapi "Entropic"

Just let it all out, buddy. You're among friends here.
gaspi
Met Resolume in a bar the other day

[Miga_v08] Pia Moure "Tuesday arrivals"

Post by gaspi »

[Miga16] "Overflow Remains" is the name of the latest Miga proposal. Its author, Jose Jünemann aka Zigarettenpause, show us the approach to his work through three tracks which invite to relaxed listening and reflection.

Zigarettenpause has his own language, impregnating every work independently from his style (IDM, minimal, downtempo,...). Intense rhythms with smooth melodies taking us to enjoy with this artist´s universe.

This proposal is completed with a video clip based on the track "Tuesday arrivals" [Miga_v08], produced by Pia Moure from Chile and based in Barcelona, who apply his visual concepts on different artistic disciplines.

www.miga-label.org

gaspi

[Miga_v09] Cirqular "I´m talking to me"

Post by gaspi »

Cirqular is a duet formed at the begining of 2007 with the aim of gathering all their visual and sound creations. They participated in our compilation [Miga20] "Tangencial" with their track "I´m talking to me" and now they add the video clip for this piece.

Very smooth looking, with a particular and ironic message, these japanese couple show their varied and complex vision to give form to anything that comes to their hands.

MIGA - audio/video netlabel

www.miga-label.org

gaspi

[Miga_v10] Pintaycolorea + Økapi "Entropic"

Post by gaspi »

[Miga_v10] "Entropic" is fundamentally a game in which order and chaos follow upon each other without any solution of continuity. The vjing (Pintaycolorea) is no longer viewed as a passive visual support for a certain type of club-music, but rather, it creates an interaction with the musician (Økapi) in a dialog between peers.

A new idea in instant compositions, in which the audiovisual images blend together or clash in real time.

MIGA - audio/video netlabel
http://www.miga-label.org